American Manufacturing & Machining, Inc.
If you can lift it, we can machine it!
American Manufacturing & Machining, WI provides high quality CNC precision machining for a wide variety of materials including plastics, metals, and boards at low prices reliably. Our machine shop is housed in a 10,000 square ft modern building on a 1.75 acre lot. The average experience of our operators is over 20 years!
Reliable CNC-Precision-Machining at low cost
- Wide variety of machines: We have CNC machines, multiple axis VMCs, turning centers, surface grinders, honing machine, etc.
- High Quality – tight tolerances and desired surface finish including burnishing capability. Our quality instruments include CMM, optical comparators, thread gages, surface meter, hardness tester, various gages and calipers, etc.
- Best Price – Our prices are very competitive. Main@American-Machining.com to quote.
- Wide variety of materials – Metals (aluminum, steels, stainless steel, alloys, brass, copper, etc.) and non-metals (plastics, nylon, boards, etc.)
- Reliability – we are a highly reliable supplier. This is reflected through the average life span of our customers with us (over 20 years).
- Choices – we can bundle or debundle the machining, materials and other operations.
- Customer focus – Whether the project is complex or simple, we strive to understand your needs.
- Serving a wide variety of industry: We serve a highly diverse set of industries. This gives us an edge because we have worked with a variety of standards and understand the complexity.
- Training: We provide you the tools necessary to reduce your outsourced machining cost and help you develop your own brand products.
Cut your cost, not the quality or reliability
- Outsource in America – buy from American Manufacturing and Machining, Inc.
Whereas most of our customers are based in the Midwest and Eastern regions of the USA (especially in Chicago (including Greater Chicago area), Milwaukee (including Greater Milwaukee area), Racine-Kenosha suburbs, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska), some of our customers are as far as Europe.
See what we can do for you - Main@American-Machining.com